Imaging Gauge™ data is exported as tab-delimited, ASCII text files. The data are exported into two separate files: a comprehensive individual file for each image and an appended summary file that contains data from all images analyzed.
* Detailed individual files are only available with the Engineering and Enterprise Editions.
Summary File – a master file of all analyzed images contains a subset of most relevant data. This file is best for comparing data between a number of camera systems or for a single camera system tested over a period of time.
Click for examples of Summary Results: Tab-Delimited Text File or Excel File
Individual File – a file unique to each image containing all the data measured as part of its analysis. This can be easily printed, stored or shared electronically for a particular camera system. Bold items are only included in the Individual File. These contain:
• Image and system information
• Target Position data
• Digital Code Values for all 24 patches
• CIELab values for all patches
• Delta E and Delta E (ab) values for all 24 patches
• Noise and Neutral Balance for six neutral patches
• Resolution measurements for all colors and directions
• Full Spatial Frequency Response (SFR) curves